Due to the measures drawn up by the government and RIVM regarding the Corona virus, various facilities have been closed. Below you will find an overview of the measures we have taken at Hotel Emmen. This page will be continuously updated as new measures are drawn up.
- Our restaurant, lobby and hotel bar are closed
- Hotel guests: for hotel guests it is possible to have breakfast and dinner at adapted times.
Times for breakfast from monday till friday from 06:30 - 10:00 AM
Saturday and sunday from 07:00 - 10:00 AM
Dining for hotel guests is possible daily in our restaurant between 17:00 - 20:00. This is a limited card. It is also still possible to dine with room service
- The swimming pool is only open for our hotel guests
- Our fitness is closed (for now) and is therefore not available for our hotel guests
- If you have a reservation at Hotel Emmen with arrival within the mentioned period and you wish to cancel or change it, we advise you to contact our receptionists via 0591 - 571800, or by email email@example.com. We will work with you to look at the conditions and the various options. This applies to direct bookings, bookings via our own Valk sites or bookings via Hotelkamerveilingen.nl.
For all reservations that you have booked through another booking channel, you must contact the relevant party yourself.
- Our meeting rooms are temporarily closed
- For the time being we do not have a Live Cooking buffet on Saturday and brunch on Sunday
- If you will stay with us at Hotel Emmen and you have more / other questions about your stay, we advise you to contact our reception