- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.40 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Super Saturday Offer
Enjoy all the conveniences and luxury the Hotel Emmen has to offer.
On Saturday evening you will make use of the Live Cooking buffet that offers a wide range of warm and cold dishes, various fish and meat dishes, salads and vegetables. Our cooks will prepare your food "live" for you and at the end an extensive dessert buffet will await you.
Price per adult: from € 82.50
Price per child (3 to 11 years): from € 44.50, provided that the parents stay in the room
- This package can only be booked with arrival day on Saturday and with the exception of special events and holidays
- The buffet starts at 18:00h
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 17.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 1x overnight stay on Saturday
- 1x Live Cooking buffet* (including drinks)
- 1x extensive breakfast buffet
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Nice with questionsmarks
It was nice and relaxing as Van der Valk Emmen always is, but this time we had a few issues. The main one at reception. When I checked in the lady was not very welcoming. We have been coming regularly once a month between June 2019 and February 2020, but the welcome was decidedly curt. "Welcome back" would have been so easy to say with a smile. But no. Also I was told that yes, we can have breakfast in the room for 10 Euro per person per night which I find outrageous. And no, we can't choose from a breakfast menu but have to accept what we get. Then the lady corrected herself after my follow-up question and added that we can say if we don't like something. How, if we don't know what is being served as room-service breakfast.