- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.50 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Depth of Winter Package - 2 nights
Winter is a source of fun! Think of the sparkling lights, the heater is high and you enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and a delicious winter meal. Do you want to make a really special winter this year? Then head out to enjoy our very well-priced Depth of Winter package.
Price per adult: € 139.00 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 64.50 per person (based on a stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 x overnight stay
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 2 x 3-course dinner
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Nice with questionsmarks
It was nice and relaxing as Van der Valk Emmen always is, but this time we had a few issues. The main one at reception. When I checked in the lady was not very welcoming. We have been coming regularly once a month between June 2019 and February 2020, but the welcome was decidedly curt. "Welcome back" would have been so easy to say with a smile. But no. Also I was told that yes, we can have breakfast in the room for 10 Euro per person per night which I find outrageous. And no, we can't choose from a breakfast menu but have to accept what we get. Then the lady corrected herself after my follow-up question and added that we can say if we don't like something. How, if we don't know what is being served as room-service breakfast.