Tell the chefs what you like! Our team of chefs will be ready for you on Saturday. Choose from a wide variety of dishes and have it prepared for you in the open kitchen. Go for that culinary experience!Reserve a table
MUCH MORE THAN A HOTEL....
If you stay in hotel Emmen, you will never be bored. Visit the dolmens or go on an adventure in Wildlands Adventure Zoo. Would you rather relax? The hotel offers plenty of options! Pay a visit to the swimming pool and fitness center or enjoy a tasty dinner in the restaurant.
- 106 ruime kamers en suites met luxe whirlpool en aparte douche. Bij ons voelt u zich thuis.
- Een binnenzwembad met whirlpool en uitgebreid fitnesscenter. U kunt zich stijlvol ontspannen.
- WILDLANDS Adventure Zoo Emmen, Plopsa indoor en de hunebedden om de hoek. Ontdek prachtig en veelzijdig Drenthe.
- 8 conferentieruimtes, gratis parkeergelegenheid en gratis wifi. Uw gasten zijn van alle gemakken voorzien.
€ 5Loyalty Korting&
- Een gratis kopje kofie
- Geen reserveringskosten
- Kostenloos annuleren op dag van aankomst tot 12.00 uur. Met uitzondering van non-refundable en earlybird tarieven
Drente invites you
Hotel Emmen has all sorts of beautiful and exciting things in the neighborhood; WILDLANDS Adventure Zoo Emmen, the dolmens, the botanical pond garden of Ada Hofman and of course a breathtaking cycling and hiking area that Drenthe is so famous for.Read More
Combine with adventure
Combine an overnight stay with an activity? Discover the inspiring Drenthe with one of our packages and then let us spoil you. Our hospitable staff will ensure a delicious meal and a relaxing night after your pleasant day.See our packages
Benefit from advantage
Fancy a spontaneous day out or a weekend away? There is plenty to do in the area! And Hotel Emmen offers you last minute nights at an attractive price.Read More
very nice, but room for improvement
The room was very nice, large and nicely set up with access to a balcony. But: due to its location close to the main entrance it was a little more noisy than I would have liked. No sleep-in Saturday because some members of an oldtimer rallye revved up their cars engines loudly and for a prolonged period of time.