Tell the chefs what you like! Our team of chefs will be ready for you on Saturday. Choose from a wide variety of dishes and have it prepared for you in the open kitchen. Go for that culinary experience!Reserve a table
High Summer offer
2/3x Overnights, 2/3x Luxurious breakfast buffet, 2x Three-course dinner, Bookable in June, July and AugustView this offer
MUCH MORE THAN A HOTEL....
If you stay in hotel Emmen, you will never be bored. Visit the dolmens or go on an adventure in Wildlands Adventure Zoo. Would you rather relax? The hotel offers plenty of options! Pay a visit to the swimming pool and fitness center or enjoy a tasty dinner in the restaurant.
- 106 ruime kamers en suites met luxe whirlpool en aparte douche. Bij ons voelt u zich thuis.
- Een binnenzwembad met whirlpool en uitgebreid fitnesscenter. U kunt zich stijlvol ontspannen.
- WILDLANDS Adventure Zoo Emmen, Plopsa indoor en de hunebedden om de hoek. Ontdek prachtig en veelzijdig Drenthe.
- 8 conferentieruimtes, gratis parkeergelegenheid en gratis wifi. Uw gasten zijn van alle gemakken voorzien.
€ 5Loyalty Korting&
- Een gratis kopje kofie
- Geen reserveringskosten
- Kostenloos annuleren op dag van aankomst tot 12.00 uur. Met uitzondering van non-refundable en earlybird tarieven
Drente invites you
Hotel Emmen has all sorts of beautiful and exciting things in the neighborhood; WILDLANDS Adventure Zoo Emmen, the dolmens, the botanical pond garden of Ada Hofman and of course a breathtaking cycling and hiking area that Drenthe is so famous for.Read More
Combine with adventure
Combine an overnight stay with an activity? Discover the inspiring Drenthe with one of our packages and then let us spoil you. Our hospitable staff will ensure a delicious meal and a relaxing night after your pleasant day.See our packages
Benefit from advantage
Fancy a spontaneous day out or a weekend away? There is plenty to do in the area! And Hotel Emmen offers you last minute nights at an attractive price.Read More
a very pleassant stay in a nice hotel
It was a very releaxing, comfortable stay with - if at all- only very minor criticism. The room was large enough and nicely set up. The duvet I already mentioned but the beds were superb. Whereever we go my husband complains of an aching back but not this time. The ventilator in the bathroom which itself was also very, very nice, didn't work, thus it was very damp after showering for a while. And on the balcony we would have wished for a little more privacy with partitions to the next rooms. A lot of information in magazines but unfortunately only in Dutch.