- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.40 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Wildlands Package - 2 nights
IMPORTANT: Your visit to WILDLANDS need to be reserved. We would like to ask you to let us know for which day and which time slot we can reserve the tickets. This can be done at the following three times:
between 10:00 am - 10:30 am
between 10:30 am - 11:00 am
From 11:00 am
Go on a global expedition in one day!
The park is divided in; the jungle, the Arctic and the savannah.|
You will come across different animals from all continents; Asian elephants, lions, camels, Humboldt penguins, polar bears and many more.
Come face to face with wild animals on the savannah!
Price per adult: € 154.50 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 86.50 per person (based on a stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- Pets are allowed for a surcharge of € 17.50 per pet per night (not on suites)
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 nights
- 2x breakfast buffet
- 2x 3 course meal
- Ticket Wildlands Adventure Zoo per person
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
very nice, but room for improvement
The room was very nice, large and nicely set up with access to a balcony. But: due to its location close to the main entrance it was a little more noisy than I would have liked. No sleep-in Saturday because some members of an oldtimer rallye revved up their cars engines loudly and for a prolonged period of time.