- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.50 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Wildlands Package - 2 nights
- 2 nights
- 2x breakfast buffet
- 2x 3 course meal or Live Cooking Buffet on Saturday*
- Ticket Wildlands Adventure Zoo per person
Go on a global expedition in one day!
The park is divided in; the jungle, the Arctic and the savannah.|
You will come across different animals from all continents; Asian elephants, lions, camels, Humboldt penguins, polar bears and many more.
Come face to face with wild animals on the savannah!
Price per adult: € 154.50 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 86.50 per person (based on a stay with parents in the room)
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- The buffet is only on Saturdays except for public holidays and events. The times for this buffet are 18:00 or 18:30
- If you opt for the Live Cooking buffet, there is a surcharge for drinks (domestic spirits) of € 6.50 per adult and € 4.50 per child (3 to 11 years). These prices can be different during public holidays.
a very pleassant stay in a nice hotel
It was a very releaxing, comfortable stay with - if at all- only very minor criticism. The room was large enough and nicely set up. The duvet I already mentioned but the beds were superb. Whereever we go my husband complains of an aching back but not this time. The ventilator in the bathroom which itself was also very, very nice, didn't work, thus it was very damp after showering for a while. And on the balcony we would have wished for a little more privacy with partitions to the next rooms. A lot of information in magazines but unfortunately only in Dutch.