- Parking is free of charge at Hotel Emmen
- Prices are without 1.50 euro tourist tax p.p.p.n.
- Breakfast inclusive
- Free in the hotel
- Checkin time from 14:00 o'clock
- Checkout time till 12:00 o'clock
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 pm.
Wildlands Package - 2 nights
IMPORTANT: Your visit to WILDLANDS need to be reserved. We would like to ask you to let us know for which day and which time slot we can reserve the tickets. This can be done at the following three times:
between 10:00 am - 10:30 am
between 10:30 am - 11:00 am
From 11:00 am
You can note this in the comments box during your reservation.
Go on a global expedition in one day!
The park is divided in; the jungle, the Arctic and the savannah.|
You will come across different animals from all continents; Asian elephants, lions, camels, Humboldt penguins, polar bears and many more.
Come face to face with wild animals on the savannah!
Price per adult: € 154.50 per person
Price per child (3 to 11 years): € 86.50 per person (based on a stay with parents in the room)
All our packages are based on a minimum stay of 2 adults per room
Single supplement: € 45.00 per night
Important package information:
- Pay attention! At Van der Valk Hotel Emmen we use a children's age from 3 to 11 years. By babies we mean children from 0 to 2 years!
- Babies (0-2 years) are free unless you want to reserve a baby cot, a € 12.50 per night. Dinner is not included
- Pets are allowed for a surcharge of € 17.50 per pet per night (not on suites)
Is your desired date no longer available? Then select a different date.
Please note: this package has limited availability.
- 2 nights
- 2x breakfast buffet
- 2x 3 course meal
- Ticket Wildlands Adventure Zoo per person
The selected date is not available for the configured length of stay.
The selected date is not available.
The selected date is not available for your specified travel group or stay period.
Nice with questionsmarks
It was nice and relaxing as Van der Valk Emmen always is, but this time we had a few issues. The main one at reception. When I checked in the lady was not very welcoming. We have been coming regularly once a month between June 2019 and February 2020, but the welcome was decidedly curt. "Welcome back" would have been so easy to say with a smile. But no. Also I was told that yes, we can have breakfast in the room for 10 Euro per person per night which I find outrageous. And no, we can't choose from a breakfast menu but have to accept what we get. Then the lady corrected herself after my follow-up question and added that we can say if we don't like something. How, if we don't know what is being served as room-service breakfast.